It is very important that you keep the following personal details up-to-date in your library desk: address, email and telephone number.
You can do online renewals and reserves from the terminals (CLABE) that are in every library of the ULL, or from any computer and internet access.
Follow the steps given below:
- See the library homepage:http://www.bbtk.ull.es/
- Click catalogue, and then Catalogue access (acceso al catálogo).
- Then log your reader account. Introduce the number of your ID card (that is below the bar code of your ID card) in "Library Card" (carnet de biblioteca) and your password (that should be your date of birth, unless you have changed it), now click "connect" (conectar).
- Then, on the right side of the screen, you will find the link my library (mi biblioteca), where you not only can reserve the items that are on loan, but also you can change your password, check the lending expiration, do renewals, suggestions and so on.
- Do the search on the catalogue of the book you want.
- Once you have found it, click the reserve tab. Next, click request (solicitar) and finally, agree (aceptar).
- As a result, in "my library", you can see all the reserves. Moreover, you can delete them if you want. Apart from that,, you can see the numbers of users that have done the same reserve. you will not allow to reserve more that three book at the same time.